Monday, April 2, 2012

Lucero @ The Black Sheep, Colorado Springs, CO 2012-04-01

I was so glad to see this turn up.  I went up to Ft Collins to catch Lucero on this string of Colorado dates but I didn't record since it was my birthday and I just wanted to hang with the wife and have fun.  Not that taping isn't fun.  
Then I heard that all the tapers got shot down by the Bluebird management, even though Lucero is generally a taper friendly band, for the Denver shows.
Lucky for us my buddy down in Colorado Springs was on the ball and made this great recording of the Sunday night show.  Hats of to Chuck Miller for letting me share this with you all. Enjoy

Lucero
The Black Sheep
Colorado Springs, CO
April 1, 2012

One Set:

01 intro
02 That Much Further West
03 Downtown (intro)
04 On My Way Downtown
05 Nights Like These
06 Kiss the Bottle
07 Women & Work
08 Chain Link Fence
09 Sounds Of the City
10 Wasted
11 Raising Hell
12 Hey Darlin', Do You Gamble?
13 Slow Dancing
14 I Can't Stand To Leave You
15 Colorado Girl
16 The War
17 - banter -
18 Tonight She's Mine
19 Diamond State Heart Break
20 All Sewn Up - My Best Girl
21 Tears Don't Matter Much *

Encore:

22 crowd & banter
23 Mom
24 Dangerous Thing
25 Sixes and Sevens *

* w/ members of Larry and His Flask
   
Source 1 (AUD): AKG C 480 B comb/ CK63-ULS (DINa(ish), @SBD, right of center) > Tascam DR-680
Source 2 (SBD): SBD (stereo) > Tascam DR-680
Master format: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo (.WAV)
Digital transfer: SDHC card (USB reader) > PC
Digital editing: CuBase SX 2.0.1 (combine sources, phase reverse on SBD source, pre and post set fades, WAVES L1 Maximizer)
Tracking & processing for CD: CD Wave Editor 1.95.1 > FLAC Frontend 1.7.1/ FLAC 1.1.2 / MP3

Recorded, processed and distributed by Chuck Miller (chuck@taperssection.com)

Event notes: Larry and His Flask opened for Lucero

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

1 comment: